Anyone with something to contribute is welcome to join and vent or vent on the forums.
- Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.)
- Susan Collins (R-Maine)
- Orin Hatch (R-Utah)
- John Hoeven (R-N.D.)
- Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.)
- Ron Johnson (R-Wiss.)
- John McCain (R-Ariz.)
- Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska)
- Rob Portman (R-Ohio)
Lets make sure to vote these guys out next election.
- Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.)
- Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.)
- John Barrasso (R-Wyo.)
- Roy Blunt (R-Mo.)
- John Boozman (R-Ark.)
- Richard Burr (R-N.C.)
- Dan Coats (R-In)
- Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)
- Thad Cochran (R-Miss.)
- Bob Corker (R-Tenn.)
- John Cornyn (R-Texas)
- Mike Crapo (R-Idaho)
- Ted Cruz (R-Texas)
- Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.)
- Deb Fischer (R-Neb.)
- Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.)
- Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)
- Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa)
- Dean Heller (R-Nev,)
- James Inhofe (R-Okla.)
- Mike Johanns (R-Neb.)
- Mark Kirk (R-Ill.)
- Mike Lee (R-Utah)
- Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.)
- Jerry Moran (R-Kan.)
- Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
- James Risch (R-Idaho)
- Pat Roberts (R-Kan.)
- Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)
- Tim Scott (R-S.C.)
- Pete Sessions (R-Ala.)
- Richard Shelby (R-Ala.)
- John Thune (R-S.D.)
- Pat Toomey (R-Pa.)
- David Vitter (R-La.)
- Roger Wicker (R-Miss.)
Thank you for standing up for the vets.
Meanwhile new six figure new hires at DOE……….
• Melissa Stilley, Liaison Officer, $135,000;
• Michael Rounds, Deputy Superintendent, $170,000;
• Hannah Dietsch, Assistant Superintendent, $130,000;
• Francis Touchet, Liaison Officer, $130,000;
• Stephen Osborn, Assistant Superintendent, $125,000;
• Sandy Michelet, Executive Director, $120,000;
• Kenneth Bradford, Director, $110,000;
• Heather Cope, Executive Director of the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education, $125,000.
For the Recovery School District (RSD), both the high turnover and six-figure salaries are significant. That’s because there is substantial turnover despite the high salaries and that turnover has stymied any progress the already troubled RSD might have realized.
No fewer than 20 employees earning six figures have left the RSD since 2009, records show.
For the three years from 2010 to 2012, there was a turnover rate among those earning $100,000 or more ranging from 29 to 44 percent from the previous year Civil Service records indicate.
Of 24 RSD employees earning six figures for the current year, 15, or 62.5 percent, are new hires, records show. These include:
• Stacy Green, School Nurse, $145,000;
• James D. Ford, Administrative Superintendent, $145,000;
• Dana Peterson, Administrative Superintendent, $125,000;
• Adam Hawf, Administrator, $120,000;
• Mark Comanducci, Executive Director, $115,000;
• Helen Molpus, Administrative Chief, Officers, $115,000;
• Kizzy Payton, Administrative, Business Office, $110,000;
• Hua Liang, Administrative Chief, Officers, $110,000;
• Nicole Diamantes, Administrative, Other Special Programs, $105,000;
• Isaac Pollack, Administrative, Principal, $105,000;
• Desmond Moore, Administrative, Principal, $105,000;
• Betty Robertson, Other Business Services, $105,000;
• Robert Webb, Administrator, Other Special Programs, $105,000;
• Sametta Brown, Administrator, Regular Programs, $100,800;
• Ericka Jones, Administrative, Principal, $100,000;
Eric Richard, Administrative, Principal, $100,000.
Nor were statewide elected officials immune from pay increases while rank and file employees went without.
Insurance Commissioner Jim Donelon Secretary of State Tom Schedler, Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne, Attorney General James Caldwell and State Agriculture Commissioner Mike Strain each drew $110,740 in 2011but in 2012 their salaries were raised to $115,000 each.
Gov. Piyush Jindal and State Treasurer John Kennedy were the only statewide elected officials whose salaries remained unchanged from last year.